Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blogs

I love reading other peoples blogs. They are so beautifully done up with pictures and cute sayings. Each one uniquely written perfectly depicting that persons style and personality. I have always wanted to blog not only because I think it is a great way of journaling your thoughts and keeping up with your loved ones but also to share your insights and learn from others as you journey through life. Lord knows I can use all the help I can get. Anyway, this is my attempt at starting my blog. I hope to get better and faster at designing this whole thing so that I can finally enjoy the world of blogging. Check! on our summer list of things to do. Lets just hope I can keep up on it :)

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! good job starting your blog...remember like 2 years ago (or more!) when i offered to help you start a blog?!? well, it looks like you're figuring it out! :) if you need help resizing your pic to fit your header better, derek's good at that kinda stuff...just let us know. i'll add you to my blog roll and look forward to reading. ~shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off to a good start. Love that picture. Welcome to the blogging world. Do you have my blog address?

    ReplyDelete